In terms of the number of Google Accounts, there is no limit. You can have multiple unique accounts. You can have as many accounts as you wish or purchase Gmail Accounts in addition.
But the problem lies in the fact that, as you add more accounts to your account, there are greater number of possible logins you have to remember. But, you are able to join your accounts by adding your old accounts as recovery emails.
How can I find that you have more than one Gmail account
To verify the number of Gmail accounts you’ve looked over
You’ll need to have an active mobile phone number to the account.
Make sure to activate it using your recovery email address username and password.
Methods to find all Gmail accounts
How do I locate all of my Gmail accounts? Follow the steps below
01. Enter your accounts.google.com Google account Username on ServiceLogin to access the recovery page.
02. Enter the usual phone number (or recovery address) that you entered when creating your account.
03. Click Next
04. Enter your first and last name , then press next
05. Google will prompt you to email the passcode to your phone address or return mail according to the entry you made. Select Next
06. Enter the passcode and after which the Gmail accounts linked to your telephone number or email address will appear.
Related article What can I do to get rid of Gmail Accounts that are Linked Gmail Accounts
How do I create a second Google Account and switch between these accounts?
1. Go to Google Chrome, And sign to your Google account using either a PC or Mac.
2. Click on your profile icon at the top right corner on the display.
3. Choose “Add to another account.”
4. Select “Create an account”.
5. Select the kind of account you wish to add to the drop-down menu.
6. Enter your personal information and follow the steps to create the new Google Account.
7. Verify your number.
8. Decide if you want to utilize your mobile phone number on the account.
10. After you have signed in to several Google Accounts After logging in, click your account’s icon on the top right corner of Google’s Google page to log in to each account again.
You have to verify your account by using the mobile phone number you have provided as part a set of security checks Gmail has carried out to ensure that you are using the service. If you’re a private user, you’ll probably require at least two email addresses. It’s not necessary to open separate browsers with each address. Because Gmail lets you change between 4 accounts within one browser.
You don’t need to manage many Gmail accounts.
Based on the current scenario there’s a simple procedure that can help you make an unlimited number of Gmail addresses. If you require a different mail address this could be extremely useful. Most likely, an email user to access information or an email address that you don’t have confidence in. All you need to do is to touch to your Gmail address.
Businesses find G-Suite to be the most appropriate for their emails and can locate the answer here. It allows you to set up an individual email address with different domains, each of which are accessible through Gmail. If you’re planning to create thousands of Gmail accounts or you are thinking of using automated software for use in reasons of spamming, then you must reconsider as it is not effective anymore.